- This event has passed.
2017 Wheelock Student Research Conference
April 28 @ 8:45 am - 1:00 pm
Wheelock’s third annual Student Research Conference will showcase the research accomplishments of our talented Wheelock students! Poster sessions and formal presentations are scheduled all day.
The purpose of the conference is to:
- Celebrate the academic achievements of Wheelock students in an interdisciplinary setting
- Highlight the many exceptional and meaningful research projects that Wheelock students pursue
- Identify and make visible the connections between student research projects and Wheelock’s mission to improve the lives of children and families
- Give students valuable presentation and conference experience including feedback on their work
- Allow the entire Wheelock community to experience and learn from the academic work of students
** Light refreshments will be served. ***
STUDENTS: Deadline for proposal submissions is March 31. Not sure how to prepare? The library staff will host drop-in research sessions where you can get your questions answered. You may also make an individual appointment with a librarian. Drop-in sessions are scheduled on:
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017, 11AM-noon, Library 2M
- Thursday, March 23, 2017, 3-4PM, Library 2M
- Friday, March 24, 2017, 2-3PM, Library 2M
Visit wheelock.edu/studentresearch for full details.
ALL MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY ARE INVITED TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCE!